Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy high grade RCS in Melbourne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel
    replied
    Wait for spring. Early spring will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• bblaw
    replied
    I didn’t know any shrimp clubs in Melbourne, all the good breeders I know are interstate

Maybe wait for spring before ordering them?

I wouldn’t be able to convince myself from paying for $30 a shrimp from Nature Aquarium, with that budget I can buy green jade

Leave a comment:

• Rebel
    replied
    Any aquarium clubs locally? Great places to meet breeders. Ours has all sorts of breeders running around.

Leave a comment:

• Wem21
    replied
    Originally posted by shake View Post
    Have you checked Nature Aquariums in Mont Albert. They usually carry a good range of shrimps.
    Yeah, I checked, I have 6 of their shrimp and theyre high grade normal red cherries to low sakuras, but I would like something higher than that

Leave a comment:

• Rebel
    replied
    There is a few people on FB shrimp groups that may have some.

I agree shipping them could be disastrous with this weather unless you had heatpacks etc. We went down to -4 ish recently overnight.

Leave a comment:

• shake
    replied
    Have you checked Nature Aquariums in Mont Albert. They usually carry a good range of shrimps.

Leave a comment:

• Wem21
    started a topic Where to buy high grade RCS in Melbourne?

Where to buy high grade RCS in Melbourne?

Hi guys,
    Ive recently set up a shrimp tank so I would like to get some medium grade shrimp, preferably low sakura and up, but none of the local fish stores in Melbourne stock them, and I don't like ordering live animals online. Ive checked gumtree, but none are available, only low grade red cherries are there for sale. Where can i get some?
    Cheers
Working...
X
google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0