Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moss ID Pretty Please!

Hi everyone,

I have this plant that I'm unsure of - can anyone ID it?! It was labeled "Plagiomnium Affine", but it looks more like some kind of moss. Here are some pictures:

Plagiomnium Affine (What it was labeled but I don't think it is)

Mystery Moss Close Up Out of Water

Mystery Moss in Water

Hope someone can help. Cheers!

Helena

Hey GS!

I'm not quiet sure what your mysterious moss is, but i don't think that it is Plago. affines. (although i've never seen it in its emersed state before)

Where did you get it from? That might help to ID it...

Cheers.
    Wolfgang

P.s. Here's a pic of my Plago. as a reference:

Last edited by Plantnut; 30-09-08, 04:10 PM.
    sigpic

Subvert the dominant paradigm!

Comment

Hi Plantnut!! Hey... aren't you the moss collecting king?! Hehehe

Thanks for the reference picture! Nah my mystery moss is actually submerse grown, not emersed. I just thought it looked clearer when I took the picture outside the water. Hehehe sorry for cheating, but I only have a point and shoot camera and minimal camera skills!

I got the moss from another forum member (who was very generous and popped it in as an extra for me), but they said it was sent to them labeled as Plagio. Affine too. So hopefully if someone ID's this then it will shed some light for both of us

I have a feeling it's either xmas moss or something along those lines.

MORE INFORMATION: This moss was grown under high light conditions with DIY co2.

Thanks again!

Comment

The aquarium life is a specific part of the modern life cycle for the proper making in the kind review type appearances. The special and pretty status within the command and easy essay has the worth in both of these parties in the general mode of modesty and kind hardheartedness.

Comment

As in many other situations, the right choice of the performer is already half the battle. I stopped at studyhippo after several very high-quality jobs. As they say, they are not looking for good from the good, therefore I order many semester tasks here for the second year. There is the experience of ordering a coursework - I note that the authors always cope very well.

Comment

Working...
          X
          google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0