Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID please

Time for that old game "ID my Plant!!"

This one i picked up out of a ditch on the side of the road that has had water in it for a few months now.

Good luck figuring out this one

Ben

Pretty cool looking plant, have no idea what it is , how big are the leaves?

Comment

The leaves are about 6 mm long and wide, the plant reminds me a lot of mircromanthus umbrossum, except it is darker and the node length is longer.
      I expect the node length to be longer cos of growing in cold water during winter though

If you want me to send some to you SOL, let me know, i got bucketloads of it!!! (seriously)

Ben

Comment

Can't remember the name... someone might know it.. will look it up later if no one does... but I know it an annual, floating leaves (old leaves will be submersed), prefers flowing water and cold to cool conditions.

Found what I think it is...
        Callitriche sp (possibly C stagnalis - http://www.plant-identification.co.u...-stagnalis.htm )

Introduced from Europe.
        Last edited by Mr_docfish; 03-09-08, 10:41 PM.
        http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showthread.php/5319-My-7x30x32-Planted-Tank-(DLW)

Comment

Aquarium life is a forum of scientific planted web that is all about the good and better chances to prevent the styles. The specific blog here has the status of college-paper.org reviews with the mention of that ID that can get the clue regarding this sense of ability to all of us.

Comment

These plants are so unique! I love it! I will use phd dissertation writing services to write about them. Sounds pretty interesting to me.

Comment

Working...
            X
            google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0