Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what i was looking for expect i cant see the first to experiments!
    also have you ever used glue? for moss? even for plants?

Comment

Originally posted by shark bait View Post
      Thanks guys,
      well, would have been to good with the aluminum (since I have some laying around). Stainless steel is just a big budget problem and nylon fly... sounds good, but I wanted to kind of sculpt an archway (and have trouble finding the right piece of wood).
      Is there any safe wire?
      Or what about the simple black plastic gutter guard?
      I heard of people using gutter guard mesh for moss walls.
      I have used fly screen and gutter guard... fly was to thin for java moss but the gutter guard was a little to big so i used two pieces and crossed them over to make smaller holes (hope you get what i mean). Java moss is the easiest moss i have ever worked with its cheap and always available, and is generally not demanding... i have never tried other mosses until now

Comment

Originally posted by Kayla View Post
        I have used fly screen and gutter guard... fly was to thin for java moss but the gutter guard was a little to big so i used two pieces and crossed them over to make smaller holes (hope you get what i mean). Java moss is the easiest moss i have ever worked with its cheap and always available, and is generally not demanding... i have never tried other mosses until now
        I use STOPP anti-slip underlay from IKEA for Java Moss, works a charm. The holes are perfectly sized in my experience so far, the plastic is inert and you can get a 2meter by 67cm roll for 8 bucks. http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/40227879/

Comment

Working...
        X
        google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0