Blyxa Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyxa Flowers

Hi all . I came home early from work today as i am crook with the flu , So i thought id do my weekly water change on my high tech tank . Not really surprised as to how much i had to trim , remove duckweed , riccia etc .Never mind the emersed L Repens thats compost . But i was surprised to find 2 small Blyxa flowers that have sprouted . So i thought id take a couple of pics to share with all you nice people.

Enjoy.

Thats awesome brad!

nice work
    does this mean you can sell some.... * hint hint*
    my 6 x 2 x 2.5

http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showthread.php/57768-Disco-s-new-6-x-2-x-2-5

Comment

Thanks Frank but i didnt do anything except let them float around i plan on using them to make another Blyxa tree , but once i get some more going you shall be first inline to get some .

Comment

Nice! Is this from your blyxa tree?

Comment

Hi shakti , yeah a couple of them have been blown loose from the current at the bottom of the tank so they will be going into another Blyxa tree that has bigger holes . Have just been a bit lazy with that tank over the last week . By the way the tree with plants is doing really well .

Comment

Must be the time of year. Noticed some flower stalks on mine also but 300mm below water level. Not open yet but will wait and see what develops.

Tim

Comment

Brad 73 is member of Aquarium life and joined this platform in year 2009 who is sharing a post about Blyxa flower. The sprouting of the 2 small Blyxa flower happen and observed when he was going to change the propapers routine water of this pond after the return from office.

Comment

Working...
              X
              google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0