Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for medium/large fish to full my 5ft tank! :D

So I've just purchased my new 5x2x3 tank. And I need some
    Nice medium to large-Ish sized tropical fish.
    The smallest thing I'll have in the
    Tank is Odessy barbs. If I could have any recommendations that would be awesome
    Nothing too aggressive please.

Thanks, drew

Pink kissing gourami? Asian, will get along with barbs, get about 20cm, 'nice' looking, interesting behaviour, a very noticeable mid swimming fish (not a brown monster than sits under wood), peaceful.

THE BUTTERFLY HOUSE - Tank Journal ~ http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showthread.php/47718-THE-BUTTERFLY-HOUSE-Photo-UPDATE-30-4-13?highlight=The+butterfly+house

Comment

Oh wow those are amazing! I will defiantly try source 2 of those! Any others

Thank,
      Drew

Comment

Oh wow those are amazing! I will defiantly try source 2 of those! Any others
        Haha, lets not be too quick off the mark! They are beautiful fish though.

To get a better idea what other stock do you have? Everything if you could list them, nothing worse than telling someone to get an oscar only to find out they forgot to mention their shrimp worth thousands of dollars :P
        THE BUTTERFLY HOUSE - Tank Journal ~ http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showthread.php/47718-THE-BUTTERFLY-HOUSE-Photo-UPDATE-30-4-13?highlight=The+butterfly+house

Comment

Hahaha, true. You make a very good point :P

List:
          Odessa Barbs
          Plecos
          Tiger Pleco
          YoYo Loach
          Clown Loach
          Upside down catfish
          Feather Fin cat fish
          Cuckoo Catfish
          2 Opal gouramis
          Flying fox catfish

Comment

Filamentosa barbs (15cm), congo tetra, bleeding hearts,diamond tetra, mono sebae will get togood size and peaceful.
            Silver dollars and tinfoils if you dont mind plant eaters.

Comment

Working...
            X
            google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0