Question on Cade 1200 River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Cade 1200 River

I've come into a small amount of money. MY money, not for general household use. It's not a lot but it could stretch to a Cade. It's specifically for a present and the occasion that precipitated this present is one that means this present should last a long time. I'm not blowing it at JB Hifi.

I have an ageing 4 x 2 x 2 on an MDF stand that has water damage (after 20 years, it would).

I was considering a Cade 1200 but it's proved impossible to get a look at one up here in QLD. Only the marine stuff seems to be on display.

One of the objectives here is to move my "keg on leg" CO2 cylinder OFF the loungeroom floor into the cabinet. The keg is 690mm high. The door on the Cade RIVER cabinet is (I am told) 680mm. Still, it might go in on and angle and stand upright. Another option might be that the floor plate of the cabinet may be removable which would also buy more altitude.

Does anybody know? The real answer is to go look at one with a measuring tape but that has proved difficult to say the least in Brisbane.

Allow me to answer my own question. A 6.8kg "keg on leg" cylinder DOES fit into the Cade 1200 river cabinet.

Build is documented at https://www.aquariumlife.com.au/foru...new-cade-build

Comment

Working...
    X
    google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0