DIY inline heater tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY inline heater tip

Just made an in-line heater set up using ehime heater if anyone wants to do the heater window mod go to Bunnings and but a 600 mm long length of anti possum fence spikes $4.50 it consists of like 100 already tapered clear spikes,cut the tip of one and bang it in use the rest on your fence.im installing mine horizontal with the inlet/outlet barbs at the top and the jager dial at the front where it’s easy to see and adjust,mounted like his wouldn’t air inside the tube be expelled as soon as the pump is turned on ,any thoughts

Originally posted by Bart59 View Post
    .im installing mine horizontal with the inlet/outlet barbs at the top and the jager dial at the front where it’s easy to see and adjust,mounted like his wouldn’t air inside the tube be expelled as soon as the pump is turned on ,any thoughts
    I'm doing the same and it will be mounted down at the same level as the sump so should there be a power outage, the heater will remain immersed in water to cool down. My only worry is that due to the length of the heater (300W eheim is near on 500mm long), the very tip of it will be touching the pipe work because of gravity. I've tried to make sure that it is just the very tip that is touching and not any part that contains the heating element.

Comment

As it’s emersed in flowing water there’s no heat to worry about

Comment

Hey Bart,
        What cable gland did you use?
        Bunk
        Originally posted by Bart59 View Post
        Just made an in-line heater set up using ehime heater if anyone wants to do the heater window mod go to Bunnings and but a 600 mm long length of anti possum fence spikes $4.50 it consists of like 100 already tapered clear spikes,cut the tip of one and bang it in use the rest on your fence.im installing mine horizontal with the inlet/outlet barbs at the top and the jager dial at the front where it’s easy to see and adjust,mounted like his wouldn’t air inside the tube be expelled as soon as the pump is turned on ,any thoughts
        If you are able to stay calm when everyone else panics, maybe you haven't fully grasped the situation.

Comment

Some experts will give advice that and some of them are not in favor for that.

Comment

Working...
          X
          google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0