No announcement yet.

Mikeymikemike's 3ft Iwagumi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice. I got my first coral yesterday. Hammer coral, was out and extended within an hour of going in tank. I have moved him three times. Each time it was happy to extend after. Now however it is unhappy, I realized my dip was at half strength so dipped it again today. Has not been happy since.

Comment

• Looking very nice. Almost like a Dutch planted. Are those SPS? I see that you have a protein skimmer now....

Comment

• Purchased a minireef 120 the other day. Going to give reef tanks a go! Thanks for the inspiration! Got a LEDZEAL Malibu as a light upgrade hoping it all works out. Are you still dosing zeo?

Comment

• Still alive and here

The marine tank is going well and I have some updates. i have installed a sump using an overflow made of glass and now my system i set up to dosing pumps.

Time to get my planted tanks back in order!

Comment

• Getting technical now Mike... I warned you looks great though, probably the best coral tank I've ever seen. Kudos to you

Comment

• Thanks. There's a lot of work that goes into this tank. More than it seems, I think anyone who has kept these animals alive and looking colourful can understand.

I miss my planted tanks

Comment

• You mean the planted are empty????

Comment

• Theyre full and overflowing! I need to rescape

Comment

• I'm loving my planted tanks as well. I'd never go back to marine but glad I've done it; it gives you a greater appreciation for water chemistry and parameter control I believe

Comment

• Hey Mike, your photo is taking forever to load...

and it was worth the wait!
                      Last edited by Rebel; 28-10-16, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• I missed this update somehow... absolutely stunning.
                        Luke

Comment

• I remember seeing this last year and was absolutely inspired to do something like this one day, but now all the photos are not there anymore... anyone by any chance save any?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0