Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me to list the fish for my aquarium

hey all,

you probably see a lot of my thread recently. i setup my 90 litre aquarium, with live rock, 2 snail, 1 hermit crab, 1 black clown fish, and 3 demsel fish. so i want some other fish introduce to my tank, i like some different color, different shape. i like puffer fish, like valentine puffer (if i am not wrong), please help.

first advice is to get rid of the damsels (unless you mean blue chromis?) they will get real agro and nip/kill most fish, any of the puffers will get way too big for your tank. In a 90L tank your not far from being maxed out on fish, if you ditched the damsels you could add something like a yellow or blue assesor, decor gobies, royal gramma, yellow coral gobie, bi colour blennie, firefish, ranfords goby - not all of those but there are some to look at. I find liveaquaria.com is a pretty good website to look up most of the common marine fish and get a bit of general info about tank size and how big they get etc - especially when at the LFS and see something cool that you haven't researched.
    in a 90L tank you would maybe only want max 6 small fish and you will also need to keep an eye on your nutrient levels

Comment

Originally posted by bimbo View Post
      first advice is to get rid of the damsels
      tks, i think they are trouble to me, i just rang the lfs, well, they said they did tell me when blue demsel in a small group it could be very aggressive, but i never heard about this. and i do not want to try to put another 2. if i bring this back, they can only give 50% of the price, does this sound fair?

Comment

Working...
      X
      google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0