Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are easy ways to install HP support solutions framework?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are easy ways to install HP support solutions framework?

I am a regular user of HP products from the last five years. Mostly I prefer HP products because of the quality. Right now, I am using an advanced printing machine of HP for my printing purposes. HP printer is really an amazing product, so I prefer it for my printing purposes. I want to access my printer driver that I’m using right now. So I want to install HP support solutions framework tool. This tool is mainly used to organize and simplify the full access of HP printer drivers, hardware and other settings related to operations associated with MS windows operating system. I don’t have complete knowledge to install HP support solution framework, so I am getting a lot of problems. It is a big difficult task for me, hence I want to take instant guidance from certified technical professionals. I am not able to make the right guess about this procedure. I have handled many technical situations, but it is out of my hands. So I am into a big and complicated situation, so I want to take appropriate guidance from technical professionals. Could anyone recommend the easy ways to install HP support solution framework correctly? I am looking for quick help. Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Install the HP Support Assistant
    When the error message pops up, users are prompted to install the HP Software Framework from the link provided. Unfortunately, this link is no longer supported and doesn’t work. The good news is the HP Support Assistant will work in its place.
    Head to the HP Support Assistant page. Click on the red HP Support Assistant button to install.
    Once the file is installed, restart your computer, and your hotkeys should be functional again.

Method #2: Install the HP Hotkey Support Driver
    If your hotkeys still aren’t operating properly, look for specific driver files on the HP Website: HP Hotkey Service and HP Hotkey Service UWP.
    To find the correct driver for your computer, you’ll need to find the exact model of your device. If the model number isn’t printed on your casing anywhere, you can easily find it in your system information.
    - Just type System in the Windows search box. Then click Open and locate your model number.
    - Once you’ve found your computer’s model number, go to the HP Support Website to find the driver you need. Scroll down to identify your product and enter your model number. Then click on the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab. This will bring up a list of drivers compatible with your device.
    - Click on Software-Solutions. Look for HP Hotkey Support and click Download. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
    - When the file installation is complete, restart your computer, and your hotkeys should be working again.

Hope this helps you out.
    Jake Paul.

Comment

Working...
    X
    google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0