Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betta advice

Hi all,

Im brand new to this. My 127L tank is cycling atm so im researching what fish we can get to coexist nicely when the time comes.

I have a question about Betta fish. Is it possible to have a single Betta in tank with other community fish? Or is that a disaster?

Thanks so much. Im learning so much here!

You can try to ask professional resume writers for finding a pro man, who will be able to solve your problems or you can also call the vet to discover your fishes. Good luck pal!

Comment

Hi there. Yes, that's okay. But you have to make sure that you research all the types of fish that are compatible with your betta.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren23 View Post
        Hi all,

Im brand new to this. My 127L tank is cycling atm so im researching what fish we can get to coexist nicely when the time comes.

I have a question about Betta fish. Is it possible to have a single Betta in tank with other community fish? Or is that a disaster?

Thanks so much. Im learning so much here!

Betta's can live peacefully with community fish such as tetras, guppies, mollies etc. choose fish that aren't by nature aggressive. One thing to note though that betta's can be aggressive to their tank mates as they live most of their lives in solitaire. so keep this in mind when mixing with fish species.

Bettas do not require a lot of flow in the aquarium they do prefer it to be calm and they must be able to get to the surface to breathe air. They thrive in planted aquariums, in most cases plants are a must. Indian almond leaves will help with tannins etc.

ensure that the fish species you intend to keep with your betta can all live in the same water conditions. good luck
        Althought individual fish do not cost much, do not think of fish as cheap little expendables.

Comment

Working...
        X
        google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0