No announcement yet.

Nano Seiryu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The HC is going pretty good and the dhg has new shoots, some are even coming up through the sand

There's been too much flow front right and the hc didn't like swaying about. I've had the taps turned down for a week now and growth has picked up.

Last edited by Dantrasy; 14-09-14, 02:10 PM.

Comment

opps, replaced my post from a few days ago with the new post above. gotta stop doing that.

Comment

Looking good. Tank seems very healthy and you're getting good growth. Not much algae at all.

What's the plan with the DHG? Keep it minimalistic for that extra green element with regular snipping and pulling the runners or let it grow out more and keep a sandy boarder like the CADE? Personally I like the amount of DHG you have now.
        Joe.

Comment

Really liking the way this tank is shaping up!

Comment

looks like the right side has caught up!

Comment

Thanks guys!

The plan for the dgh is keep it pretty minimal. I'm hoping for little green tuffs. I've seen it done in some other tanks and I quite like it. As it spreads I'll replant/push it near the main lot.

Comment

Another amazing scape and tank Brad! Scape is perfect, love the look of it and the amount of depth it gives. Making me considering staying in freshwater mate

Comment

Thanks Elias.

Nanos are great. A little bit of fuss with maintenance goes a long way. Get one for sure. Do you still have a co2 bottle and other stuff?

Comment

Hey Brad, what's that cover you use in the inlet? It looks really cool. I've got a crappy looking piece of stocking over mine at the moment lol

Comment

Originally posted by thehalfw1t View Post
                      Hey Brad, what's that cover you use in the inlet? It looks really cool. I've got a crappy looking piece of stocking over mine at the moment lol
                      I'm using a shrimp guard. I had to cut away at the rubber to get the lily pipe through.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FILTER-IN...item233a91bcb8

Comment

Ebay is your best friend. Search shrimp guard.

Tim.

Originally posted by thehalfw1t View Post

Comment

Thanks guys $1 including postage haha I guess I'll order one now

Comment

Looking very nice! I like how the texture of the rocks also flow with the scape

Comment

No worries mate

No need for a nano for me, yet! My gf has a little CADE nano - that I ended up maintaining for her lol Love the ADA lights though, their LED correct? Sorry mate I sold the last little CO2 bottle around a month ago might have another regulator laying around if your interested PM me

Once again, amazing scape!

Comment

Originally posted by Elias.grima View Post
                                Sorry mate I sold the last little CO2 bottle around a month ago might have another regulator laying around if your interested PM me
                                Haha. I was asking about a co2 bottle and other stuff so you would use it and start a nano, not to buy it from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0