I'm out until they get a new post button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out until they get a new post button

As the title says, I'm out of here until they stick a new post button in. I can't deal with trying to find new posts, it just irritates me. For the mods or website owner, you can let me know when it's got a new post button and I will come back but not until then. This is just dumb. Later all.

I'm with you on this one Colin.

The forum is useless now without the "what's new button". How do they expect us to find new posts/threads without a button showing us what's new.

I brought it up with the website owner once he did the update but he didn't do anything about it. Also he hasn't been on the forum it seems in almost two months going by his profile page .. so he is not bothered to fix it since he doesn't use the forum.

I wish we could just go back to the old forum before the update. At least that was a working forum and no one complained anything about it.

Why change something that's not broken! Now look what we have
    Last edited by Monty1089; 24-11-20, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Has this forum been neglected due to lack of traffic or is there little traffic due to the forum being neglected? This forum was such a great resource for me before I took a break from aquariums a few years ago. I haven't found any good alternatives. Are there any good alternatives right now? What do we need to do to make AL great again?

Comment

Originally posted by thehalfw1t View Post
        Has this forum been neglected due to lack of traffic or is there little traffic due to the forum being neglected? This forum was such a great resource for me before I took a break from aquariums a few years ago. I haven't found any good alternatives. Are there any good alternatives right now? What do we need to do to make AL great again?
        So a few have said that the forums got crunched by an update that delivered some catastrophic "improvements". Many posts are made about "they" who did this. I've no idea who "they" is but I'm sure "they" must not like the idea of a formerly great forum rotting under a layer of dust and spam.

Does anybody know who "they" is and is there something WE could do to help "they"? COVID-19 took my job and I for one, unfortunately have time on my hands... I'd certainly be prepared to invest some in trying to jump start this.

Comment

I think you should not quit like this. If you are the owner of the website then at least you can change the layout and also you can get university essay writing services to complete your task easily so that people get attracted to it and post daily for continuous traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by xirow1 View Post
            I think you should not quit like this. If you are the owner of the website then at least you can change the layout and also you can get university essay writing services to complete your task easily so that people get attracted to it and post daily for continuous traffic.
            FFS somebody, make me a moderator. I'll waste my day deleting this shite myself...

Comment

When we face problems we go for solutions but don't find out the reason behind problems. I am working at Essay Done UK that deals with essay writing projects. Students go for online writing help to deal with essay writing projects. Students have to complete their essay writing projects before the deadline. It is a great way of completing essay writing projects. Students want to get high grades in their essay writing projects.

Comment

Working...
              X
              google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0