How are pet shops going with covid19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are pet shops going with covid19

Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with pet shops during covid19. Are people still going to them, have they closed down, are they selling online?

I haven't been to one since covid started. I usually go every month or so for a browse and stock up on tetras.

I haven't ordered online because Auspost is so unpredictable and I can't take a risk with living things. Plants are ok IMO.

I suspect people with cats n dogs will order their food online or get it from Supermarket. Unsure.

Our aquarium club has had online events etc but I didn't turn up. I am over all these zoom meetings for work etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin_T View Post
      Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with pet shops during covid19. Are people still going to them, have they closed down, are they selling online?
      Hi Colin, I'm trying to private message you, can you please clear your inbox?

Comment

all empty

Comment

well as far as i know they moved all the animals to shelters. you see with covid im afraid this years Christmas wont have the spirit of holidays ! christmas song trivia quiz is the only thing that is kinda getting me in the moob
          Last edited by santamass; 01-10-20, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Conversations I have had with aquarium store owners is they are doing extremely well
            Record sales etc

Good on them, they sure needed some good sales after struggling for many years.
            Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
            No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme View Post
              Conversations I have had with aquarium store owners is they are doing extremely well
              Record sales etc
              I suspect Melbourne aquariums have a different perspective on this compared to WA. They could remain open in Melbourne (essential service for animal welfare).. The petbarns selling goldfish bowls to ISO families did alright initially. I think any Melbourne aquarium without online sales will be hurting.
              Last edited by Grubs; 03-10-20, 10:38 AM.

Comment

By the hefty heart, it is perusing that the one change after the separation of the couple. This is tragic however manages are characterized for everybody and we can check best dissertation writing services online to get further information about the topic. So stay positive acknowledge these adjustments in existence with best respects.

Comment

Working...
                X
                google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0