X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its overkill, in a big way.

JMO

Comment

If they had a decent product then i guess none of this would ever have eventuated.

Comment

Just a thought, is it possible for website and forum operators to post a disclaimer stating that the opinions expressed by members are not necessarily those of the forum/site owners.
        Would that be enough to cover admin and mods?
        Wherever you go...there you are!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick0 View Post
          If they had a decent product then i guess none of this would ever have eventuated.
          I do not believe there are such thing as cheap and good quality. It is always a compromise, hence the saying of you get what you pay for. Also there are multitude of interpretation of service as well, what I considered as good service might in your mind be crap or vice versa...

Originally posted by Mungo View Post
          Just a thought, is it possible for website and forum operators to post a disclaimer stating that the opinions expressed by members are not necessarily those of the forum/site owners.
          Would that be enough to cover admin and mods?
          No sure on the disclaimer, but I would hate to see people register here and do nothing but just whinge/vent about businesses rather than being an actual part of the AL community...

Comment

OMG.......... I can't believe this thread is STILL going ?!
            Stuart & Kate's Tanks;
            We still have multiple tanks but only 3 are running at the moment.
            Fish stocks are almost zilch.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Comment

I'm interested in the comment that BigDaddy someone made that a person must be lawfully on your premises to sue for damages.

The difference must be because it was not residential, but what about the a*hole who broke into the pub and got compensation for something? Was that because the owner clocked him or something?

People are right about the 'truth defence' against slander, but it is very expensive to mount a truth defence from what some friends of mine who had the experience say, such that it is often a ploy by the one suing to get money by forcing you to pay up to avoid court.

Also, even if you're incorporated, you can be sued personally in your capacity as a manager, administrator or whatever of the incorporated entity.

So yeah, this thread is still going! Thanks for bringing it to my attention

Comment

Working...
              X
              google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0