Whats your dream car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by masone View Post
    I can dig it. Would like to customise a P1800 one day if I couldn't chop some 1940's american steel.
    This is a custom from a bloke named Mattias Vöcks, he works as an engineer for Koenigsegg.

Good for about 600 HP. Since I saw this car a couple of years ago it's the only thing I associate Volvo with aside from the drivers lol.

Comment

• Waiting for vovlodrivers comments about that one

Comment

• I love Koenigsegg.
        They define refined success - build production track versions with kick ass dynamics and 100kg under the guidelines so you can then freely place that weight anywhere.
        Not a bad start.

Comment

• Yup, they are a thing of beauty

Is this not a high tech go-cart.

Last edited by 'vspec'; 15-01-11, 10:52 PM. Reason: added pictures

Comment

• I see that they put a new rear spoiler on it, i guess the stig had something to do with that since it tried to kill him lol

Comment

• Different models get slightly different maybe.
              I missed his drive if thats the case. Side effect of not watching tv

Comment

• yeah it may be a different model but to me it looks very close to the one he drove

Im pretty sure that when Koenigsegg made that shape they didnt want a rear spoiler on it to keep it sleek and low looking but when the stig was trying to get a good lap time with it the back end would go everywhere because the back had no downforce

Koenigsegg took the car back and put a rear spoiler on it (not like the one pictured) and after that the stig said the car is alot better and killed his time he did when it had no spoiler on it

But anyways with or without a spoiler its a awsome car, you cant go wrong with a carbon fibre body

Comment

• I'll take a 1967 Chevy Camaro SS thanks.

Stace can't drive manual so no Lamborghini for her.

Ciao
                  Jeanine.

Comment

• Thats if you could call paddles manual - more like the button to let more air rush into the cabin..lol

Ive got to say though, for a volvo, that old school wagon is off the hook

Comment

• Originally posted by crf529 View Post
                      This is a custom from a bloke named Mattias Vöcks, he works as an engineer for Koenigsegg.

Good for about 600 HP. Since I saw this car a couple of years ago it's the only thing I associate Volvo with aside from the drivers lol.
                      I'm sorry to dig up an ancient thread but somehow i missed this!

I have never seen anything so gorgeous in my entire life, i would sell my first born for this.

Ummm..... Wow.
                      "I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all." Dylan Moran

Comment

• Glad you did VD...somehow I missed it too!

That thing is sick. Love the exposed gearbox, that is a great touch.

I reckon 600 horse outta get it done!
                        Meh.

Comment

• Maserati Quatro Porte, please.
                          common sense................it's very uncommon.

Comment

• Hello, I want to buy a Ford Fusion hybrid. I think this is a great day car that will save you money as it uses very little fuel. Powered by a combination of a 2.0-liter Ecoboost four-cylinder petrol engine and an electric motor, the Fusion Hybrid develops 188 horsepower through a continuously variable automatic transmission to the front wheels.
                            Last edited by LianMAers; 23-03-21, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• I was recently picking out an SUV for myself. For me, these are the coolest cars especially the L-200. You can read suv buying guide. This manual will help you choose your car that will last you a long time.
                              Last edited by JosyJ; 30-05-21, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Hello, I have a few favorite car brands that I dream of. I now have a BMW X5, which I once also only dreamed of. I take great care of my car, every week I clean the salon with the help of a mobile car wash, which is equipped with all the necessary equipment. By the way, a mobile car wash for sale is now being sold, which can be used at home and does not require a permit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0