Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James_Vasquez
    replied
    The engine model can be found from the VIN data. The engine model is indicated on a flat area on the block behind the radiator. If the lettering is not visible, clean the intended location of the lettering with a wire brush. I learned this information from youtube videos in which skilled auto mechanics share their tips.

Leave a comment:

• James_Vasquez
    replied
    Thanks for tip.

Leave a comment:

• Qlopinex
    replied
    Thanks. I'm just before buying a BMW on https://www.shoppok.com/bmw-sp I'll check the vin number

Leave a comment:

• Neelinnand
    replied
    Hello. Why do you need to check the VIN license plate number? In principle, you can look at car history by vin yourself on Epicvin or write to me in private messages and I will help you solve the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Qlopinex
    replied
    Will any of you be able to do a check on the vin number?

Leave a comment:

• Neelinnand
    replied
    Hello. The Falcon is of course a very old car For me, it is not a shame to buy a used car if it is in good condition and with low mileage. I am a big fan of Mercedes and often look at the reviews on the Benz GLE to still decide what to take a complete set

Leave a comment:

• xcracer
    replied
    hey all.. this was my pride an joy untill i sadly lost interest in it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sJv6...e=channel_page

im thinkin of selling it if anyone is interested.. PM me if you want more info on it..

Leave a comment:

• jakeroberts13
    replied
    those little choppers are awsome.

Leave a comment:

• fishie
    replied
    OMG! i am gonna get a mossie chopper thats awesome Dave!

Leave a comment:

• MJay
    replied
    no it wouldn't be any good in the bush, though if you can afford one of those i am sure you can afford a nice helicopter to fly around in. there would be no flat tyres in a helicopter either! thats a bonus when your going bush.

i think i'll leave the helicopter thing to someone else though, you saw my skills on the flight simulator lol.
    Last edited by MJay; 20-03-09, 06:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    It is no good in the Bush MJ, it would be hung up on the first decent lump. I think I would trade it in on one of these, called a mosquito, get you lots of places where that car would not go. You can put it on a trailer, take it through the bush to within a 100 km of your destination then go catch the fish from where no one has been before. Only about $60 K then another $50 K to put yourself through helicopter school. OK in NZ because they are treated like ultra-light aircraft. Australia is full of rules that are way too over the top.

Cheers
    Dave

Originally posted by MJay View Post
    lol GS, well if were doing fantasy cars

Pagani Zonda C12
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jakeroberts13
    replied
    nice looking car daydreamer

Leave a comment:

• daydreamer
    replied
    thank mjay I'm hopeless with computers! I'll try again
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• MJay
    replied
    day dreamer, you need to post the IMG code for it to appear in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• daydreamer
    replied
    ok here is my other "baby" if it works that is. I don't think i can post a picture directly for some reason?
    Last edited by daydreamer; 20-03-09, 04:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0