No announcement yet.

Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it wouldn't be any good in the bush, though if you can afford one of those i am sure you can afford a nice helicopter to fly around in. there would be no flat tyres in a helicopter either! thats a bonus when your going bush.

i think i'll leave the helicopter thing to someone else though, you saw my skills on the flight simulator lol.
    Last edited by MJay; 20-03-09, 06:25 AM.
    He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Comment

OMG! i am gonna get a mossie chopper thats awesome Dave!
      RESCAPE THE TANK.......... COMING SOON

Comment

those little choppers are awsome.
        Jake

26 cm cube cherry shrimp Tank

2ft CRS Tank

30cm Betta tank

Comment

hey all.. this was my pride an joy untill i sadly lost interest in it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sJv6...e=channel_page

im thinkin of selling it if anyone is interested.. PM me if you want more info on it..

Comment

Hello. The Falcon is of course a very old car For me, it is not a shame to buy a used car if it is in good condition and with low mileage. I am a big fan of Mercedes and often look at the reviews on the Benz GLE to still decide what to take a complete set

Comment

Will any of you be able to do a check on the vin number?

Comment

Hello. Why do you need to check the VIN license plate number? In principle, you can look at car history by vin yourself on Epicvin or write to me in private messages and I will help you solve the problem.

Comment

Thanks. I'm just before buying a BMW on https://www.shoppok.com/bmw-sp I'll check the vin number

Comment

Thanks for tip.

Comment

The engine model can be found from the VIN data. The engine model is indicated on a flat area on the block behind the radiator. If the lettering is not visible, clean the intended location of the lettering with a wire brush. I learned this information from youtube videos in which skilled auto mechanics share their tips.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0