Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars

Any of you guys (or girls) on here into cars at all?
    Thought I'd start up a thread because I couldn't find any others. lol.

anyway, here are a couple of pics of mine.
    Its a Nissan R31 Skyline GTS1
    #97 of 200
    Slightly modified :twisted:

what a mess....

Atleast it makes my aquarium hobby seem cheap... :P

he nice car i am also into cars i haven't got one at the moment but i am saving up will probably buy a prelude, Celica or Integra depends on what i can find.
    I am more into older cars though mainly muscle i would love to get a Monaro or a charger some Aussie muscle but the price these things have been going for at the moment my dream is not looking to good.

with your skyline was the turbo stock or aftermarket?

Comment

His was stock turbo, I had a non turbo r31 for a while, was a top car, one of my favourite. Wish I could have kept it and bolted on a RB26 head, but such is life.
      If you are able to stay calm when everyone else panics, maybe you haven't fully grasped the situation.

Comment

Nice car man.

Wat mods u done to it?
        Heres Mine.

S15, Jap-spec, Spec'R
        Mods:
        - Haltec e8, Wideband O2 Sensor
        - Injectors 555cc
        - Fuel pump
        - FrontMount. Custom Intake
        - ORC Single PLate Clutch
        - Zorst

- Dont have the shitty chromies anymore...Hate em. Got star corps on now.

Last edited by Nerdski; 15-03-09, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathon View Post

Atleast it makes my aquarium hobby seem cheap... :P
          Hrmm.. I didnt think this turbo looked stock.......

I was into cars a couple of years back.... cars ranging from R34 GTT, Nissan Leopard, 180sx. The 34 was just cat back exhaust, fmic before I got rid of it, Leopard was stock and the 180sx "slightly" modified (had the CA replaced with a SR20DET, upgraded turbo, fmic, injector, fuel pump, 300ZX front brakes, SR20 rear brakes and full exhaust)

Sinked so much money into cars its not funny... now I only have a family wagon as my daily driver, stock standard. The amount I spend on aquarium so far hasnt even count for a small dent compare to the amount I spend on cars, but then I am married now........
          Last edited by yotis; 15-03-09, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Nice s15 man. make decent power?

Mine wasn't turbo standard.
            Standard they had a slightly more powerful RB30.

my mods are as follows:
            Rb20 conversion(obviously:P)
            forged pistons
            a little head work
            555cc injectors
            GT3071R turbo
            3 inch exhaust from turbo back
            Wolf3D ECU

Probably more I can't think of. lol.
            Did have a t04e on it when I first bought it, running 22psi

At the moment I have a huge to do list for it. haha.
            need new clutch, swap the gearbox (got one sitting in my garage), Rebuild rear brakes, New Wastegate, Then a proper tune.

Comment

I like older cars.

This was my previous car, the first one I bought that I actually liked (have owned a few other beaters)

1974 Ford Transit, fair few mods, bigger better engine, auto tranny, etc, marine ply'd and fully insulated/carpeted (midnight blue ) inside, but most important a tray in the back with a queen size bed, and plenty of room to spare. Great camper and travel van- taking it around Tassy was the best (a friend I was traveling with was very put off by my comment that I loved the rain when we were camping- "the sound it makes on my insulated roof is really relaxing"- this was from me, snuggly dry, and kicking back on a queen size futon, as he was still setting up his tent in the mud )
              Oh yeah, and legally driving with the doors open in summer.

this is my current one.

1982 Toyota Landrcuiser BJ42. Diesel, little beast. Best of both worlds, old world styling, rugged utilitarian toyota build (before they became Toorak tractors) and yet just modern enough to have power steering and disc brakes. Surprisingly good as a city daily driver, short wheel base for parking and zipping around, high view for seeing over traffic. Naturally asthmated diesel engine, well... not going to win at the lights (which the transit could surprise by doing ) but actually pretty good economy and great long range (especially compared to the Transit ). Great for off road obviously. Few real mods other than just customization and improvement of things. Good stereo and heaps of work to interior stuff. I like to keep it pretty much stock, just nicer. May put a turbo on it in the future.
              I love it. P.S. rear wheel flares that I never liked are off now- tyres stick out a bit, but cops haven't bothered me yet.
              I'll be keeping this one for a long time.

Comment

I thought the R31GT's came out with RB20DET as stock?
                If you are able to stay calm when everyone else panics, maybe you haven't fully grasped the situation.

Comment

My grandpa is giving me a 68' mini! YAY!

Ive just gotta put it back togeather in two years (then i can drive!)

Ill get some pic when i get it over here
                  RESCAPE THE TANK.......... COMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by yotis View Post
                    now I only have a family wagon as my daily driver,
                    Me too - a '79 TD Holden Gemini station wagon. Not quite stock, but would be much more fun with a snail like Jonathon's bolted on the side.

I'll dig out a photo and put it up.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by siemanthepieman; 15-03-09, 06:14 PM.
                    siemanthepieman - french for 'bloody legend'

Comment

i drive an aurion presara.... (not mine though )

dads due to get a new car through work in september, we have to decide what to get.
                      Last edited by MJay; 15-03-09, 06:21 PM.
                      He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Comment

Originally posted by bunkum View Post
                        I thought the R31GT's came out with RB20DET as stock?
                        You're thinking of the imports.

Mine is one of the 200 built By Nissan SVD.

The imports we see here are generally 2 doors, or pillarless 4 doors

Comment

You know when i looked at yours i didn't even realise it was a four door. duhh!

Comment

Originally posted by fishie View Post
                            My grandpa is giving me a 68' mini! YAY!

Ive just gotta put it back togeather in two years (then i can drive!)

Ill get some pic when i get it over here

Heres my 78 Clubman...Restored it myself. Full engine rebuild, interior and exterior restored.

and before.

Comment

OMG that mini is soooo sexy!

Thanks for the pic matti!

ill reakon ill have a blue mini with whitw roof and stipes up the bonnet.
                              RESCAPE THE TANK.......... COMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0