No announcement yet.

Facebook or MySpace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use facebook and all the people I know of my age group (over 30) use facebook. I didn't even know about myspace.

Comment

Originally posted by Mil0023 View Post
      facebook is stupid, it banned me because my school wasnt registered and under a certain age you have to register a school, but before that it was good
      When i first signed up you had to have a university email address to be allowed because it was created as a social network for uni students and associates. But that has obviously changed in the last few years.

With the amount of personal information collected these days, i'm sure you'd have to do more than just change your age to get around the filter.
      120L Community show tank. 50L planted tank
      300L Planted Pond, 1400L Goldfish Pond
      7ft tank - Aquaponics (Silver Perch)

Comment

im a facebook addict
        -------------------------
        Zoe

220lt tank
        160lt tank
        20lt tank
        1 gold fish bowl

4ft tank emply and waiting to to filled (just need perm accomm first)

Comment

Ever dreamed of becoming a popular streamer? Follow the link https://accfarm.com/social-media-acc...-accounts-sale believe me, you will find what you were looking for. They will help you in choosing the channel you need, and most importantly, it is absolutely safe, and you can be sure of this like no other. Here are some professionals to help you choose the right service and the right number of your future subscribers. I think you will like it.
          Last edited by Verona; 22-04-21, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0