Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OZFISHBIDS ( fish auctions in Australia )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZFISHBIDS ( fish auctions in Australia )

Here is a new website for all the fishy auction lovers

I have heard that some people we know and trust on this site will be using it.

Ozfishybids

Graeme
    Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
    No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

I am sure all the flowerhorn people will love this site, looking forward to the bidding war

I'm seen retail put up EOI add on a fh before, so this is going to be fun.
    Aka:
    Browncow. Mooooo moooooooo

Comment

Thanks for the link Graeme.
      Hope you guys would have heaps of fun from it. Essentially it will be community driven so if anyone wants to use it for there personal use and list all your access items either as an auction or buy it now feel free to use it.
      There is also a $500 AUD credit for the first 100 people that joins to offset any fees

Comment

Originally posted by davo0192 View Post
        Thanks for the link Graeme.
        Hope you guys would have heaps of fun from it. Essentially it will be community driven so if anyone wants to use it for there personal use and list all your access items either as an auction or buy it now feel free to use it.
        There is also a $500 AUD credit for the first 100 people that joins to offset any fees
        So how would one know if they are eligible for the credits?

Comment

when you register you will see it in the account balance..

Comment

Originally posted by davo0192 View Post
            when you register you will see it in the account balance..
            Ar IC. Thank you.

Comment

Keith it'll be credit to offset commission to the site on sales made I would imagine.
              Chardy sippin', bitter, twisted, sour 'ol cow. Do not let your fantasies run away with your capabilities .... you, boy, are NO match for my blow torch! Boguns, you just keep on rollin'

Comment

Probably, or it is free to list for now, but for future listing fees.

Comment

Hi Keith
                  The fee structure is here:
                  http://www.ozfishybids.com/fees.php
                  As Di mentioned it is to offset any commission/ fees you incur
                  The credit is to offset any fees in terms of final fee or enhancement fees.

Comment

Well I'm confused, a friend had their $500 credit show up in their a/c immediately - they were sign on/member #23 but mine hasn't shown up at all & I was member #22, very strange.
                    Chardy sippin', bitter, twisted, sour 'ol cow. Do not let your fantasies run away with your capabilities .... you, boy, are NO match for my blow torch! Boguns, you just keep on rollin'

Comment

Di

when logged in, click into "outstanding Payments " thats where I found my jackpot

Graeme
                      Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
                      No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

Comment

lol, let me know if it's not there Di, will add the credit in.
                        Just a way to say thanks for the first 100 people who join.

Comment

Thanks fellas, all good now.

I forgot to mention, I was up buying fish at 2am (12 Platinum Angels) at an amazing price of $2.91ea - website is a little confusing as it initially appears that the price is for a single fish, UNTIL you open the actual auction and realise the fantastic value the price actually represents - hopefully they'll look at refining that, or there'll be a few gasps from new players

Turns out the breeder is a mate of a close friend of mine whom I've only ever heard rave reviews about, both regarding his fish breeding prowess and the quality of what he produces. As for communication - super quick and obliging re collection - if only eBay was this easy AND products as trustworthy!

I am one very happy camper indeedy!

Comment

Thanks Di
                            Oh btw I am the person responsible for programming it and all that.
                            I will incorporate your feedback in as well.
                            There is a lot to do e.g., like making FAQ for new listings, editing listings and etc, but hopefully it's all good.

If anyone else has any suggestions please let me know will try to program those suggestions asap.

Comment

Teething Issues 1

Hi All
                              Just letting you know that we are experiencing teething issues on the site whereby it's showing the date as 2013.
                              I'm trying to resolve the issue now and so will let you know how I go.
                              You can still register, buy now items or list items, but please note that I might need to reset the date.
                              Thanks for your understanding.
                              Thanks again
                              David.

11:39AM
                              Ok guys found the issue will try to resolve it asap
                              Ok, issue is now resolved.
                              Thanks for your patience.
                              Last edited by davo0192; 04-03-12, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0