X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne Guppy Club

www.melbourneguppyclub.com

Australian Guppy Club but domain name unchanged
    Last edited by Wutangxxx; 21-09-08, 07:34 AM.

I wouldn't mind hearing more about this club, as the website is quite vague.

Why not give it a bit of a plug rather than just a link?
    Thanks for coming, and don't forget to purchase some orange drink, for the long drive home! -Principal Skinner

Comment

Australian Guppy Club

The Australian Guppy Club is here for all Guppy enthusiasts and was created to give people a place to share their knowledge and experiences in the world of keeping Guppies. From your feeder Guppy through to the Fancy Guppy you will find it here... every now and then another type of fish sneaks in - that's ok too!

There is something for everyone inside so go ahead click the 'register' link on the left, check your registration email and join the fun

Comment

not many people loving guppies

Comment

i do here is one of my albinos.

Comment

Originally posted by thewiz View Post
            i do here is one of my albinos.

Did you buy from the local store mate?

Comment

no the came in about 3 years ago $250 a pare they have pink eyes

Comment

May I ask where did you import from ? Jodi ?

Comment

I do!!.Her is My Moscow Blue male..Not a very good pic but you get the idea..lol..Jen

Comment

Originally posted by jp21 View Post
                    I do!!.Her is My Moscow Blue male..Not a very good pic but you get the idea..lol..Jen

REALLY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you breeding it ?

Comment

Hopefully I have a female that is due any day now.. cross fingers I get some nice males Jen

Comment

Originally posted by jp21 View Post
                        Hopefully I have a female that is due any day now.. cross fingers I get some nice males Jen
                        breed it breed it

Comment

Beautiful guppies guys! We don't see many people selling fancy guppies like these, good luck with them! Here's hoping they breed like, well, guppies

I hate to be one of those people, but can we please not quote a long post just to add one line?

Comment

Originally posted by killimike View Post
                            Beautiful guppies guys! We don't see many people selling fancy guppies like these, good luck with them! Here's hoping they breed like, well, guppies

I hate to be one of those people, but can we please not quote a long post just to add one line?

some friends guppies

Comment

Beautiful fish!

I know they aren't yours, but do you know what is desirable from a standards point of view regarding the caudal spot and the dark 'tear-drop' on the body?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0