Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find sky blue fancy guppies in australia ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find sky blue fancy guppies in australia ?

I am looking for albino sky blues or albino blue grasses but can't seem to find them anywhere. Recently moved to Australia from the USA so a lot of stuff is so much harder to find and I'm not too sure where to start. I've tried looking at some local LFS in Brisbane but it's pretty much a bust.

If you are on Facebook then join the Livebearers Australia group. Lots of breeders advertise on there. ATFG has just passed for sending guppies to Australia so there are a couple of breeders than can bring them in for you as well.

Greg
    Last edited by GregOz; 08-01-17, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GregOz View Post
      If you are on Facebook then join the Livebearers Australia group. Lots of breeders advertise on there. ATFG has just passed for sending guppies to Australia so there are a couple of breeders than can bring them in for you as well.

Greg
      Great , thanks. Will definitely check that out.

Comment

The best person to ask for imported guppies is Fishchick. You will find her on facebook where she has an auction every weekend. Jodi-Lea is a well respected judge of Bettas and has spent years meeting and getting to know the top breeders, particularly in Thailand.

Comment

I don't know about albinos but Down Stream Aquatics in Annerly has some nice blue grasses.

Comment

Working...
          X
          google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0