test post in this section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test post in this section

It will only let me write 1 line of text. cant write more even with an edit. Can i email someone the thred to put up? Maybe?

hmm i wonder if i can edit a post ot have it in there
    Last edited by SOLOMON; 23-09-10, 06:51 PM. Reason: I have just had an epiphany, When we grow Orchids, we fill the greenhouse to capacity with any plants we can if we dont have
    An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on the muddy banks of rivers doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

have just had an epiphany,
    When we grow Orchids, we fill the Greenhouse to capacity with any plants we can if we don’t have enough Orchids to fill it.
    The reasoning is to create a perfect micro climate with good Humidity, made by transpiration from the leaves.
    If we use this reasoning and apply it to our Crypts I have found that semi crowded conditions provide the best humidity/growing conditions.
    When i only has 2-3 plants in a largish tank the growth wasn’t as good as what i am getting now. I am also doing less maintenance like misting.
    This reasoning also explains why Bottle culture is so successful.
    Large plant, small Airspace = Great Growth.
    What are your thoughts Guys and Gals
    cheers
    Deano

Comment

wooo hooo its up. lol...

How many hours did it take mate?
      An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on the muddy banks of rivers doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

Comment

Working...
      X
      google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0