Resolved - non issue. Message Center - no reply button when reading a PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolved - non issue. Message Center - no reply button when reading a PM

When viewing PMs in the Message Center I cant see any way to reply to the message.

I did find that if I go to the messages menu item in the header bar top of screen I can drop down a list and then open a PM in a window that does have a reply widget - I just seems odd that you cant start a reply from reading the message in the Message Center. Is this "bug" a "feature" or is something not quite right that is hiding the reply button in the Message Center?
    Last edited by Grubs; 03-10-20, 08:34 PM.

Grubs
    Took me ages to work out PMs and how to reply and delete easily since the update
    Please send me a pm so I can do it step by step

Graeme

Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
    No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

Comment

This may have resolved itself Graeme... I wonder if it was due to the over-quota on PMs due to all the sent PMs that came back on the forum, switch. Two things have changed since I posted this thread. (1) I deleted all the additional PMs freeing up the quota
      (2) Firefox updated 1 oct to a new release that *could* have also fixed an issue.
      For now it seems the PMs are functioning as intended.

Comment

I will take that as a win Grubs

Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
        No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

Comment

Working...
        X
        google.com, pub-5201535165471905, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0