Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Aquagreen Appreciation Thread :D

Well I'll be damned, for a gal who didn't like natives I reckon you might've converted me ... just a teeny, weeny bit mind you, not fully Spectacular stuff thanks ever so much!

Am loving, absolutely loving the ease of use of the Dino Bodily Fluids too - so inexpensive & such tiny amounts used, to hell with the Seachem breaking the bank & messing around with a dozen bottles & different measurements! Definitely a Dino convert! Wondering why you don't sell it in bulk? Is it because it goes off?
    Chardy sippin', bitter, twisted, sour 'ol cow. Do not let your fantasies run away with your capabilities .... you, boy, are NO match for my blow torch! Boguns, you just keep on rollin'

Another great order recieved today, this time for my school, your a legend mate

3. Default

I really like Aquagreen, I think Dave has some excellent customer service. It a pity AAE is so dang slow! My poor shrimpies... But they have great prices and package really well. Quick response time to orders too.

Big thumbs up from me for dave at aquagreen!
    As a newbie he was happy to yak on the phone and help me out with some choices and even threw in a freebie
    Now i need to go off and order some dino spit, i'd rather support dave then but the 'other' product i've been reading about.
    Last edited by bamsyn; 27-08-10 at 02:05 PM.

Hey Dave & Team, Plants never looked so healthy, Thank you once again for your generosity and quantity on the plants that i have ordered, Will be ordering once again.

Thanks

Samz

thanks heaps Dave + team (esp brendon who i believe packed my box)... after AusPost lost the first pacakage they quickly resent the goodies

super happy with the berried DAS and healthy plants!!

THANKS HEAPS DAVE! The 8 portions of HC you gave me has already created a full map in a 3 foot tank and also in a cube tank of my mates with no substrate showing in under 3 weeks. The stuff is certainly healthy as can be on arrival through post. Could not ask for more

Thanks for the fish Dave, they arrived safely!

When you told me they would be here the next day by 11am, I was.... sorry to say, unbeleiving. My last run in with a similar company AAE with their overnight delivery took 4 days!!

When you said next day by 11am i was about to reply: "yeah if they do ill eat the foam box they come in". Lucky i didnt because they did!!! VERY HAPPY with TOLL!

Hello Kwokkwok, let us know if the original package turn up. I would like to know how the plants and shrimps have fared.

Cheers
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by kwokwok View Post
    thanks heaps Dave + team (esp brendon who i believe packed my box)... after AusPost lost the first pacakage they quickly resent the goodies

super happy with the berried DAS and healthy plants!!

Thankyou so very much to Dave & Brendan, who did a great job of packing - fantastic prompt service, great, healthy plants and huge portions, and extras as well! The fish have gone nuts over the food too! Thankyou so very, very much for your help and generosity! Some serious planting for me tomorrow!

A very big THANKS to Dave, Robyn & Brendan. Thank you so very much for the great deals, great service (answering my many hundred questions), great portions & extras. I definitely recommend everyone to obtain the variegated wisteria as it is a very attractive plant. Also, the Mary River chequered and Bedjal rainbows are brilliant in colour!
    Very very happy chap I am.

Thanks again,
    John

thank you once again for the excellent plants and for the Christmas freebies!!!

Hey Dave/Robyn,

Thanks again for the Aquagreen goodies! Shrimp and plants look great.

Dan.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789