Thread: Apistogramma breeders in Melbourne

Default Apistogramma breeders in Melbourne

Does anyone know a breeder of Apistogramma dwarfs in Melbourne?

Melbourne has a store that has probably the biggest range of apistos in Australia. Lots of rarer ones. Second nature aquariums.

Otherwise Facebook may help. I run the Apistogramma Australia group there. ��

What are you chasing?
    "The stuff I buy is a bit pricey however it is as dry as a nuns nasty" - BigDaddyAdo

Indir, I'm a member of the FB group and saw one of their posts. When I checked them out, I only found a store with that name in Orange NSW.

I'm after Hongsloi and Macmasteri.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidy View Post
    Indir, I'm a member of the FB group and saw one of their posts. When I checked them out, I only found a store with that name in Orange NSW.

I'm after Hongsloi and Macmasteri.
    I think Indir meant New Life Aquariums. They seem to have a large range but I find it hard to know what they have at any one time as they don't have a centralised web page for their many shops.

Quote Originally Posted by happyfins View Post
    I think Indir meant New Life Aquariums. They seem to have a large range but I find it hard to know what they have at any one time as they don't have a centralised web page for their many shops.
    Ah, the one in Abbotsford. Shopped there many a time. I'll give them a go.

Haha sorry, i was posting from my phone last night while watching TV i meant to say New life, they have a few stores. Abbotsford is probably the best bet, but the new store in keysborough or something like that has some nice stock apparently too.

Hongsloi were recently on the Aquarium Industries list so should be available in some other shops possibly too.
    "The stuff I buy is a bit pricey however it is as dry as a nuns nasty" - BigDaddyAdo

Quote Originally Posted by indir View Post
    Haha sorry, i was posting from my phone last night while watching TV i meant to say New life, they have a few stores. Abbotsford is probably the best bet, but the new store in keysborough or something like that has some nice stock apparently too.

Hongsloi were recently on the Aquarium Industries list so should be available in some other shops possibly too.
    Hehe, all good mate. I've sent them a message on FB, I'm sure I'll eventually hunt them down.

P.S. I haven't been to any of their other stores. Should give them a visit I think. ;-)