Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me improve my 30c

That's the fastest re-scape ever! Nice work.

With fissidens, it can be more productive to take each strand and lay it on the wood and tie it up linearly. Fissidens can attack to the wood and start to grow very nicely.

With some luck you would able to shape that rotala to be a like a curve. See what happens.

A little update. The stems and MC are growing well, the Blyxa is not. It seems to just be rotting away. I cut the tops off the Rotala and replanted them. Algae is very minimal so Iím happy. Just a little bit of BBA and some fuzzy crap on the wood.

Looking good, would make a nice dutch scape with some clear cut borders. Chuck up some closeups of the Blyxa, is it potentially shading itself? The tops look okay? Can also be a bit melt-y when moving tanks, just make sure its not particularly squashed or moved often and it should bounce back.

I did a water change today and had a closer look at the Blyxa. One of the stems had rotted, but the plant has thrown out new roots. I pulled the rotted stem and attached roots out and replanted the stem, of that makes sense. Youíre right Leichardti, the tops of the plant look healthy.

Iíll have to do some googling re. trimming as I have no idea how to make my stems look good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12