Thread: just aquatic

Default just aquatic

hi just wondering has anyone bought from just aquatic in melbourne ??? i bought some few items thru them on the 1st of feb on there web site , i have sent email after email asking wheres my gear with no reply except some generic message that came back , then finally last week they sent my items so i thought . when i opened up my package only one of the 3 items are in the package. so ive been sending emails again with the same generic message coming back ??? theres no phone number to call .theres only a email address and i have sent messaged thru facebook as well so is there anyone else that has the same problem with them ??? i thought ive been ripped off but they sent the 8kg bag of fluval stratum but not the rest so im on the fence weather there a shop anymore ?????

I'm very wary dealing with sites like this. If they don't have a physical address, I check for a phone number or an online presence. If they have neither, big red flag.

I know this is not helpful and I truly hope you eventually get your gear.

Please let us know.

Even the ABN number is dodgy.

Entity name: The Trustee for THE LIAO FAMILY TRUST
    ABN status: Active from 01 Jul 2007
    Entity type: Discretionary Trading Trust
    Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 01 Oct 2014
    Main business location:
    VIC 3136

I hope you have purchased through their Ebay store, at least then you can ask Ebay to step in & get your $$ back

i payed thru there site direct deposit, which i know better they had pay pal but when i clicked payment i clicked deposit by accident and couldnt go back to change it