Thread: ***SOLD*** FS: Dupla reg, solenoid and bubble counter

Default ***SOLD*** FS: Dupla reg, solenoid and bubble counter

Hello! I've been away a good while. Seems like an age.

Well (you're not going to like this)... but I've decided to convert my 2ft planted to marine. Yes, the dark side beckons. I still have the 4ft planted and just the other day I rescaped the 1ft and it's ready for some hc. For my marine tank I have a little bit of the needed gear, but a lot more is required. So I'm selling a rather good reg/solenoid/bubble counter combo.

Dupla dual stage regulator, Armatur Pro, with needle valve.
    Dupla magnetic solenoid (item no. 80242).
    Dupla bubble counter with mounting bracket.

All in perfect working order.

Price is $350

Can post for $15.

Please PM if interested. Here are some pics.

Last edited by Dantrasy; 06-12-18 at 01:43 PM.

Hey Dantrasy, How good is the needle valve on these?

Please make sure you show us your marine escapades here on AL.... We already lost Mikeymikeymike to the dark side....

Hi Rebel

The needle valve is ok. It's fine for dialing in very low bps or very high bps. But the range in the middle (i.e. 6-10) can be a bit tricky to get. But once you get it it's locked in. The needle valve knob has a stiff spring the holds the bps in place.

But as the reg is dual stage ... It's much easier to adjust bps via the main knob. It took me years to work this out

With co2 running (with the pressure reading about 1) I get the bsp in the right ballpark with the needle valve, then fine tuning with he main pressure knob (never exceeding main pressure of 2).

My marine is still months away. My 2ft is currently at a shop (to get drilled). Getting an overflow made and a simple sump.

btw, Mike is planted again. Happy days.