Thread: Apistogramma Borellii

Default Apistogramma Borellii

These are some of my Borellii - chosen and bagged from Orange in the Central West, I always get so excited making a trip to second nature, not knowing what I might pick up. Onto the pics...

Female

Males

From the first pic, I'm sure you can tell I have a heck of a lot of Double red Agasizziis, there is no demand for them, therefore I'm keeping them.

Stunning fish and great photos too
    Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
    No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

They're still young and I'm looking forward to the finnage they're most certainly capable of, very robust when I picked them up. Ate straight away on introduction to the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by hengeli View Post
    These are some of my Borellii - chosen and bagged from Orange in the Central West, I always get so excited making a trip to second nature, not knowing what I might pick up. Onto the pics...

Female

Males

From the first pic, I'm sure you can tell I have a heck of a lot of Double red Agasizziis, there is no demand for them, therefore I'm keeping them.
    Actually I have sold quite a few agasizzi females recently. I would say there is quite a demand for them in Sydney.

Did you take pictures in 2nd Nature? I'd like to see their bitaeniatas..

No, those pics are from my tank, as for the bitaeniata - I saw the male and female, they are stable and have yet to develop full finnage but its a buy decision because the female is amazing! The Inca are also pretty good because they're young and yet to mature, therefore you get to watch them grow. Are you going to Orange lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by hengeli View Post
    No, those pics are from my tank, as for the bitaeniata - I saw the male and female, they are stable and have yet to develop full finnage but its a buy decision because the female is amazing! The Inca are also pretty good because they're young and yet to mature, therefore you get to watch them grow. Are you going to Orange lol!!
    haha I thought I was the only one who likes females as much as the males! xD Yeah, very tempting...luckily I've got my hands full atm and no room for more tanks...so that makes the decision easier, although temptation is really strong! Specially with that 20% now haha

Nah, I'm not going to Orange, way too far from me haha but I always like to keep an eye on Holger's site, he's one of the few who brings apistos often, and he ships so...