Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lava re-Scape - 60x45x45

Lol far from competition level but I'll take the kind words! Good idea about crushing lava rocks but tbh it doesn't really bother me that much anymore with that algae growing in, like Doyle mentioned. So yeah, I'll give it a few more time and see how it develops

Outstanding, simply stunning and the level of detail in this scape it un real.
    I would spend so long just staring into this scape and the hours would just disappear.

Id have to agree that it is competition level. I loved seeing this scape in person, it truly is phenomenal.

A couple of (2 that I see which look to be a male and female) red cherry shrimp turned up in my cube, I assume from that bit of Java fern you gave me, they are juveniles

Quote Originally Posted by FishyFellow View Post
    Outstanding, simply stunning and the level of detail in this scape it un real.
    I would spend so long just staring into this scape and the hours would just disappear.
    Thanks! I barely watch tv anymore, that's for sure

Id have to agree that it is competition level. I loved seeing this scape in person, it truly is phenomenal.
    A couple of (2 that I see which look to be a male and female) red cherry shrimp turned up in my cube, I assume from that bit of Java fern you gave me, they are juveniles
    Thanks mate, come back anytime, last time was too cloudy haha Enjoy those shrimps! they will love it there!

I think I might copy your design for my next project with my 2 footer. Thusly I would like to ask for side views... :P

I am going to leave this one here by Dennis Wong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_da7Z0oqF4

When I see Dennis's scape, I am reminded on yours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12