Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: imba's New 2ft Journal

Quote Originally Posted by imba View Post
    Another small update after two months! Added this little guy last week, as a centerpiece fish. He's been doing well so far, eating and interacting well with the others

Here's the tank currently,

Tank looks great! I think if the gourami does well you should buy him a few friends. I did not have good experiences with the yellow honey gouramis in the past but that was before they had to check for Iridovirus. I am concerned that on the second picture it looks like a regular white cloud. What happened to the lemons? Hope you didn't mix them up with regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Looks really great!

Honey gourami is it??
    Thamls! Yes, its a Honey Gourami

Quote Originally Posted by happyfins View Post
    Tank looks great! I think if the gourami does well you should buy him a few friends. I did not have good experiences with the yellow honey gouramis in the past but that was before they had to check for Iridovirus. I am concerned that on the second picture it looks like a regular white cloud. What happened to the lemons? Hope you didn't mix them up with regulars.
    I was thinking either one or a pair. I'll see how this one goes, and maybe get him a girl friend later. It is a Lemon White Cloud, I didn't mix them

I thought honey gourami girls arent sold commonly but YMMV.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123