Thread: Can't post on the markets

Default Can't post on the markets

Hi, I know why I can't, but I really need to find a new home for my tropical fish - not the tank, just the fish themselves. I want someone to have them that will look after them better than I can. Don't want to make this an ad as I know that will get deleted but any way there can be an exception made as I'm not going to get to 25 posts so I can't post there.

Or, can someone PM me who can post a give away ad for me?

TIA - Gavin

hey if no one pm you yet Iíll help
    Need fish species, number, size, sex, and anything people should know about your fish
    As well as pick up location

Quote Originally Posted by bblaw View Post
    hey if no one pm you yet I’ll help
    Need fish species, number, size, sex, and anything people should know about your fish
    As well as pick up location
    Thanks for the reply and really appreciate the offer - I had a PM overnight which I've just replied to from another member. Have sent them details (I don't know much about what they are sorry), so maybe can answer more questions, post pics, etc once they have posted an ad for me.

As mentioned above, I don't want to start putting details in here as I'm sure it wouldn't be appreciated by the Mods and Admins (I help moderate a large forum on a completely different topic so know what it's like when members take liberties with these sort of things and I appreciate that this thread has been left to run.)

No problem, glad to know someone already pm you. But if you need further help post here or pm me

Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
    No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )