Thread: CO2 regulator gauge leaking

Default CO2 regulator gauge leaking

Hi guys,

I have a dual gauge Co2 pro regulator and a couple of weeks ago, one of the plastic piece that covers the dial gauge fell off and I lost it. I managed to cut out a hard circle plastic piece and placed it over but it's still leaking. I decided to get some liquid nail and seal that plastic piece down shut over the dial. And believe me, I glued the crap out if it. Left it to cure for 2 days and today when I plugged it in, somehow air managed to squeeze out of it again.

Has anyone ever encountered a problem like this before? If so, how did you fix it?

thank you all in advance

Hi Jimmy, you need to replace the washer with a real washer. A diy solution like glue etc are not recommended.

Maybe post a picture with the problem area and someone can help you. I think CO2pro has an Australian distributor who should be able to help you also.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Hi Jimmy, you need to replace the washer with a real washer. A diy solution like glue etc are not recommended.

Maybe post a picture with the problem area and someone can help you. I think CO2pro has an Australian distributor who should be able to help you also.
    Hi Rebel,

thanks for your response. I'll take a photo of it this weekend and post it up.

Finger's crossed that someone might have a solution.
    I'm thinking of maybe unscrewing that gauge and replacing it with a bolt with the same thread. But will wait and see everyone's responses.

Please , give me address of shop because I have the same problem with my Co2 system . Thanks a lot .