Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations on ferts, lights and c02

Plant only tank is definitely my no. 1 recommendation for beginners; if they can be patient enough. It allows you to go crazy with CO2 before you introduce critters.

Look into citric acid DIY co2 if you are keen on DIY. I don't recommend it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Plant only tank is definitely my no. 1 recommendation for beginners; if they can be patient enough. It allows you to go crazy with CO2 before you introduce critters.

Look into citric acid DIY co2 if you are keen on DIY. I don't recommend it though.
    I'll have to do some rearranging (currently live in a small on bedroom place) to accommodate a second tank.. plus there's new filter and heater and light to consider.. but it would be good to experiment.. aaaaaand ooops there I go, I'm already thinking about how to scape it!

Citric acid looks weird. If I do go DIY I'll stick with my tried and true sugar/yeast method.
    As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball; but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12