Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Mosses, H pinnatifida, Hair grass, MC

LOD, I think I know what you mean. Before the fancy sealers existed, I've used a heated knife edge to seal plastic bags. I will try and report back. It would be a cheap way to send moss all over the place isn't it?

Which envelope did you use?

I used paper envelopes you use to send standard A4 letters. I was just sending java moss so it didn't really matter if it was lost.

I guess you could use those plastic ones you get when buying cheap things off ebay with free shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Destruction View Post
    I used paper envelopes you use to send standard A4 letters. I was just sending java moss so it didn't really matter if it was lost.

I guess you could use those plastic ones you get when buying cheap things off ebay with free shipping?
    Hmm I will have a poke around the Auspost and see. My local guys know me well because I am buying those 10 packs from them.

Those plastic sachels are a Chinese specialty. Those don't exist in AUspost but they do have a padded envelope for $1.30. Apparently regular post will cost about $2-3. Not sure about express. Express envelopes, non padded will cost up to $6.50.

Weeping all gone. Others available.

Some more weeping available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12