Thread: FS - Needle Java Fern (and other Var.)

Default FS - Needle Java Fern (and other Var.)

Hi guys, I need to clean out this tank, if you are after any Needle Java Fern let me know, I have some other varieties in here also. Could have algae, riccia, duckweed, snails and other creatures as grown outdoors.

IMG_1390 by Colm Doyle, on Flickr

Prefer pickup Perth (then you can come select what you want) or I will post at buyers expense.

10$ for a bunch as pictured below, discount for bulk purchases (not my photo below yet to clean the tank out, will keep in the tank until I have interest, will send you photos of portions being purchased if being posted)

If you have donated me plants / fish before java fern is free just hit me up.

Last edited by doylecolmdoyle; 05-04-18 at 01:30 PM.

Bump $5 per portion now, add for shipping, would like to move some of this soon, can work out a deal for large buy.

Hi guys, those who have purchased some Java Fern I havent had a chance to portion them out today, but will be doing it tomorrow and hopefully either post tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning express post!

Cheers

Bump, $5 per portion, sending a bunch out today, hit me up if you want some, shipping is $20 (3kg express bag, plus packaging) so probably worth ordering multiple portions, I took a hit on the previous orders as I didnt allow for buying something to protect the plants (expandable mailer box) and jumbo sandwich bags etc etc

Get in quick!

All orders have been set out express Aus post shipping

Thanks Doyle. Looking forward to receiving it

Also why are you removing all the needle fern? I think this tank is great!

Just to create some space, selling a few portions has really opened up the tank, the fish dont know what to do with the extra space :P I thinking about rescaping this tank completely and prob wont use java fern.

Yeah it really took over the tank .. but i reckon that jungle look with the java fern is really cool. Hopefully mine can create a similar effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty1089 View Post
    Yeah it really took over the tank .. but i reckon that jungle look with the java fern is really cool. Hopefully mine can create a similar effect.
    With good co2 Java fern really starts to take off! I never had any luck with with without co2, perhaps I am to impatient.

With all orders I included a bit of Mini JF also

Hi Doyle.

The plants arrived safely and healthy earlier today. Thanks for the generous portions

Will get it planted this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty1089 View Post
    Hi Doyle.

The plants arrived safely and healthy earlier today. Thanks for the generous portions

Will get it planted this weekend.
    No worries, give them a dip in something to remove snails etc, I usually bleach dip!

Will do. After washing they will take a swim in the tank for a few days until i can find something to tie them onto

@deeDiro your inbox if full so I cant reply to your PM, below is the tracking #

Says it was delivered today - https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/...60734251759098

Great seller - very generous portions. Thanks mate

Hi guys I am out of Java fern for the moment, will update when I have more for sale.

Cheers