Thread: ARILUX LED Wifi Controller

Default ARILUX LED Wifi Controller

Complete noob. Need help

I have a Chihiros 601Plus (not RGB) and got this ARILUX led wifi controller but I can't get it to work. Just realised I got the RGB led controller, not the RGBW so not sure it would work? Or it doesn't matter at all?

Also, my connections could be the problem as I'm just guessing how the connections work...
    I placed it where the manual dimmer would go. I got the black cables below so I don't ruin the actual light cable.

I can connect the app via wifi just fine, but hitting the turn on/off button doesn't do anything (probably obvious as I might've done something horribly wrong lol).

Thanks in advance!
    Dan

Hi Dan whats in the bottom photo? You seem to be using a coaxial cable??? Have you got + and - hooked up correctly.

These Arilux are great. I have one outside controlling my outdoor yard lights.

Thanks Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Hi Dan whats in the bottom photo? You seem to be using a coaxial cable??? Have you got + and - hooked up correctly.
    The bottom photo is one of the 2 black heads from the picture above that I cut and connected to the controller on the Red arrow. And yep looks like this coaxial cable:

Where would + and - go? Do I open the little box?