Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fluval Flex trial

Nice luked, I was looking through your thread the other day. Your in the process of a light upgrade aren't you? What was your lighting like before the upgrade? Was the MC growing well under the older light?

Quote Originally Posted by matt3408 View Post
    Nice luked, I was looking through your thread the other day. Your in the process of a light upgrade aren't you? What was your lighting like before the upgrade? Was the MC growing well under the older light?
    Hey mate, the pic I put up there is the old 2ft light I had spare which was this:
    http://www.theaquariumshop.com.au/sh...m%2023.94watts

The new one is a 1ft light to suit the tank which I bought from MML:

I havent put the new light over the tank just yet, finalising the hanging kit to make it somewhat adjustable.

To add to this... the 2ft light is 24w where as the mml is 18, though the 2ft light is also not being fully utilised, so the MML will likely be a stronger light.

Thanks Luked

Rebel if you have some of the MC in a couple of months I’ll have to see if you still have some.

Quote Originally Posted by matt3408 View Post
    Thanks Luked

Rebel if you have some of the MC in a couple of months Iíll have to see if you still have some.
    No drama. I always have emersed and submersed versions knocking about.

For you info. The drainage cell you are using for the base is made with recycled polypropylene. You do not know what is in the material or where it has been used.

Cheers

Thanks Rebel

Thats interesting Para, I thought I saw on here others had used the flo cell.

With the rock scape and type of rocks I'll need some structure to support them, I might soak it for a while and try some water param tests and just have to hope for the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12