Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apistogramma cacatuoides quartets

Before I start euthanising I have decided to offer trios for 32$. Some new current pics below

BTW: wasn't serious about euthanising

bump it up

I need to bump this up again as I am running out of space for other fry (panduro, agasizzi, killis, rainbows). I have 3 males for sale remaining together with 2 females for 30$ per trio.
    Unfortunately I also have many females that I could probably sell in bulk on gumtree. However, I would much prefer to give them to a good home (FOR FREE). They make pleasant community tank inhabitants and look spiffy in their own way. I also find them rather hardy as long as you don't make them live in sewage. So, if you ever wanted to own an apistogramma but were put off by the price or their reputation, here is your chance. I will give you some for free but reserve my right not to, if I think you are looking for feeder fish for your oscar etc. Grab yourselves a fish that will give your shrimps a run for your money, hehe!

PS: As I have repeatedly stated I don't believe the last sentence to be true, I think they can coexist happily with shrimps, given the right environment.

A forum member asked me for pics of 3 above mentioned males. Because I don't know how to incorporate them in a private message they go on the thread. Please excuse lack of photography skills.

This is the smallest male, about 2 cm but growing fast.

The biggest and best looking around 4cm. Of course no fins up for the camera.

The ugly duckling in the family! What he lacks in looks he makes up for in personality. Perhaps.

Last 2 pairs going cheap, Not as colourful as the first pics but happy and healthy. 20$ per pair. Pickup only.

Last pair 20$
    1st Picture of male 3.5cm in size, 2nd female in centre 2.5cm

all gone, done, dusted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12