Hi guys, time for another update. The above scape fell away, algae issues and fish loss, so another scape was done. The next scape was doing good for a while, then a Co2 issue resulting in gassing the fish (while I was away for the weekend!) and another blue green algae outbreak made me pull it down and start again.
Hereís some shots of the previous scape.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
The Rams had 2 spawns but no results with fry. The female would just abandon the wrigglers and the male would then be super aggressive to the girl and leave them unattended.

So, the new scape I decided to go with a mostly rock design. I always use wood so I thought it about time for a change. I got some Seiryu stones and a couple of cups of TC plants and then got underway with a design. I had a few plants left over that I cleaned and trimmed, so those got a start in the new setup also. Hereís a few pics of the new scape.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Today I got a cup of Micranthemum Tweediei for the front right corner, Iíll plant that later this arvo.
The other plants include AR mini, Glosso, Pogo, Chain sword, Stauro repens, Stauro Porto Velho, Lobelia Cardinalis, Hygro Lancea, Fissindens Moss and a couple of Crypts behind the largest stone. At the moment the live stock is about 13 Ember Tetras and 2 Oto cats. Iím thinking about Shrimp for this set up, and may lose the Tetras for something else, but not sure what yet....

Hope you like the new scape,guys. And suggestions of fish would be welcome.
Cheers,
Adam.