Hey guys. Well I finally got round to setting this tank up! I've had the tank, Goldvine, filter, light, heater and sub for WELL over a year. I got the stand at the start of the year and moved some furniture around to make room for it in the lounge room, it's been sitting there with the empty tank on it since then. Haha! Yesterday I was feeling productive, so I got started on some work with the lid. I needed to cut out some slots to fit the Lily pipes, so the Dremel made an appearance and the slots were cut. Next thing I had to do was cut out some of the 'guts' of the lid to fit the light into. The Dremel made short work of that also. Next task was to drill out holes for the filter hoses.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Today I got some black backing, I wasn't really happy with the frosting that I'd already put on. After that was on, I started getting the Goldvine placement I wanted, cutting off pieces of the 'arms' to get the angles I was looking for.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I had a tub full of rocks that got from a mates backyard but they all needed scrubbing. I got that sorted and then I had to run out and get a new Co2 diffuser. When I was getting everything out of my spare room I noticed the diffuser I had was smashed. That gave the rocks time to dry so they'd be easier to work with. I then started on the scape. At the moment I'm just at the hardscape. Here's where I finished this arvo.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I'll leave it overnight and see how I feel about it in the AM. Any suggestions on changes will be taken aboard.

Cheers guys, I'll follow up when I get more done.

Adam.