Thread: Air pump recommendations?

Question Air pump recommendations?

Hi all, I have 4 shrimp aquariums that are currently using internal and Hob filters.I have decided to go with bio sponge filters and wondering if anyone can help recommend a decent airpump that can be used for four different aquariums?(all of them are in the same room) one is a 16 litre cube tank,another is 20 litres, my 60 litre cherry tank and 28 litre taitibee tank. any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.quiter the better
    Last edited by lash451; 18-05-17 at 09:57 PM.

I bought one of these recently. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121949052...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

4 ports, good air flow, quiet but not silent but the tanks its running are not in a living space. It has adjustable air flow too so you can quiet it down a bit. It runs 4x 380 sponges in my 70 litre tanks no problem.

I would go straight to something larger like the AirLab ev20. Plenty of air and you could add 6 more sponges to it in future if needed. They are also very quiet!!https://www.thetechden.com.au/Pondpr...0_p/qhu100.htm

If you are moving up to something larger, a petworx 301 would be my pick of the bunch as far as bang for buck, noise level and reliability. Cheap, popular and a big company so you can be sure you are gonna be able to get parts for far into the future.

Thanks for the suggestions, ill have a look into those 3 to see which would suit me best, ill probably only have 1 more tank but that will be it as i have run out of room XD, i had a look at the pondpro looks good but its sold out.also cannot find the petworx 301 only smaller models, might have to go with the ebay one for now.
    Last edited by lash451; 20-05-17 at 02:53 PM.