Thread: Articles

Default Articles

Hey all, I'm relatively new to the forum only having joined around the middle of last year but am wanting to contribute some swordplant articles to the forum. Dad and I are growing most plants we have emersed but have recently started transitioning plantlets submersed to clarify identifications among other things, and I've though that now, with the opportunity to photograph plants both submersed and emersed, it would be a great opportunity to make some articles. I've been doing some quick research into the articles tab and have found no way to create any new ones. Am I right to think there isn't an option? Would it be best for me to create a thread with the information and photos to be later turned into multiple articles by an administrator? Thanks in advance. Luke.
    Last edited by Cryptocorynus; 12-04-17 at 08:56 AM.
    Rainbowfish, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus

Its a rather clunky system, but I believe you should be able to, if you go to articles in the top right section there should be an option to create.

I don't seem to have that option above the calendar...

Hmmm..in that case. Have a go at creating threads in the plant forum and ill promote them to articles. I think we may have disabled the feature for standard users to reduce spam.

Thanks Solomon, I thought that may have been the case. I'll get onto that in the next few weeks. Thanks!