Thread: Discus Juveniles

Default Discus Juveniles

Hi All,

My name is Sanjaya and I live in Lane Cove NSW. I want to know where i can purchase some juvenile discus (3 - 4 cm from mouth to base of tail). I just moved here.
    I want to get some quality juvies an grow them out.

Do let me know

Thanks

Can't say I've ever seen discus that small in a shop before!

But Hi-Tek Aquariums in Brookvale often have some quality stock.
    Luke

Thanks Luke. I was wondering whether homme breeders with quality brood stock would sell me some

Also maybe check FB. afaik there aren't any discus breeders on the forum.

I know jc12 has bred discus in the past but I believe he's now ramped down as of the last few months. He's in Brisbane.
    Rainbowfish, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus

Yes I have paused breeding discus for the time being while I breed and grow out some little people.

Sanjaya, perhaps check out Gold Coast Discus on Facebook. Darren imports Na Discus from Malaysia (sole distributor in Australia I think) but if you are after local bred ones, he will know someone and will also be able to help ship to door or to the closest airport.

Do you which type of discus you are after e.g. red turquoise, heckle, blue diamond, etc? Some breeders may have better stock of one strain than another.

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I am looking for blue diamonds and penang eruptions. I will check up Gold Coast Discus and follow up.

Thank you so much!