Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: 60p Nature Scape

Guppy fry..... Oh dear. You gonna be innundated soon. They need to be fed 5 times per day for them to grow fast; if you want/need.

No they are not obviously affected by a little peroxide; unless you want to run a high production breeding operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Guppy fry..... Oh dear. You gonna be innundated soon. They need to be fed 5 times per day for them to grow fast; if you want/need.

No they are not obviously affected by a little peroxide; unless you want to run a high production breeding operation.
    Cheers, will probably be struggling with an over population soon enough, still exciting to see some baby fry

Battling GSA / GDA on the glass and BBA on hardscape but generally it doesn't bother me as I dont really see the tank, looks like I have more Guppy fry, I would guess one batch is about a month old and another maybe a week or so. The plant growth in not bad, the LED is on the lowest setting, the ground plants are kind of spreading out

Been a long time since I did anything to this tank and as you can see its basically out of control, need to decide if I am going to pull down this tank (and the tank below in the rack) as I have not had time to keep ontop of maintenance, been doing WCs every 2 weeks but the plants have gone crazy.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718