Thread: Aquatek Premium CO2 Regulator

Default Aquatek Premium CO2 Regulator

Recently bought the Aquatek Premium CO2 Regulator with Integrated Solenoid off Amazon. Then dropped by one of the KegKing local retailers to purchase a CO2 cyclinder, only to find out the American thread (CGA 320) on the regulator is not compatiable with the Australia thread.

I've read in other posts the Australia standard is AS2473 Type 30. Can anyone confirn this is correct and if so do KegKing also use this standard.

Does anyone know where to buy an adapter to fit this American thread regulator onto an Australian thread CO2 cylinder ?

AFAIK there are only two types of threads. The American and other. We use other. So any bottle sold in Australia fits regs in the other category.

Kegking definitely uses this standard.

Seen this on EBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CO2-Tank-...MAAOxyHE5RqaSD but I think it is the opposite of what I'm after

lol, posted the same thing, hadn't quite read your response.

It looks like it connects an "other" regulator to an american CO2 cyclinder. What do you reackon ?

Quote Originally Posted by jp9 View Post
    Seen this on EBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CO2-Tank-...MAAOxyHE5RqaSD but I think it is the opposite of what I'm after
    correct - its the opposite.

Is returning the reg to Amazon and buying the right regulator an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Grubs View Post
    correct - its the opposite.

Is returning the reg to Amazon and buying the right regulator an option?
    Maybe, I'll need to read the fine print on Amazon. Sending it back may just be easier, shame I like the brass construction of this unit.