Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 1ft Cube - Jungle Scape

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainVader View Post
    I love pygmy cories. I found a guy on gumtree selling hastatus and pygmaeus for $5 each so I bought a bunch on the weekend. I love watching them so much, they make my heart soar!
    They are super cute, fun to watch, I have only ever kept pygmaeus, generally I have only ever found them for around $10ea so not cheap fish! They are fairly active all over the tank, will rest on the moss balls for awhile then wiggle right up to the top water line and feed from the surface, float back down and rest on the leaf, not shy at all or scared of movement around the tank. One day I would love big tank full of them!

Quote Originally Posted by doylecolmdoyle View Post
    They are super cute, fun to watch, I have only ever kept pygmaeus, generally I have only ever found them for around $10ea so not cheap fish! They are fairly active all over the tank, will rest on the moss balls for awhile then wiggle right up to the top water line and feed from the surface, float back down and rest on the leaf, not shy at all or scared of movement around the tank. One day I would love big tank full of them!
    You could have taken these thoughts directly from my brain I've got them in with my ember tetras at the moment who are notoriously shy, but the presence of the cories is making them bolder with each day. I will scape their new tank on the weekend and take photos. Right now I have mostly pygmaeus but about 3 hastatus. I love watching them.
    As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball; but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

One day I would love big tank full of them!
    My LFS wanted $15 per piece which annoyed me enough not to buy. I now regret it. Maybe I will beg them to bring in some more.

Another neglected tank... also thinking about pulling this tank down and just keeping my two bookshelf tanks and perhaps the 45p goby tank (if I ever get gobys) outside...

if you do pull any tanks down, ill be in the market for buce, anubias nana, and certain mosses if you have any to move along

decided to get a giant tv so this little tank that sits next to my current small tv has to go.... sad but it has come along way, to recap he is the tank in the early stages of its life....

EDIT Flickr today announced they are pulling a photobucket and going to force users with more than 1000 photos to pay $50 a year, previously they offer free hosting up to 1tb, of which I had used like 1%... so I will try google photos for hosting... doesnt seem like I can specify what size the image displays, so enjoy a giant photo below :P

Last edited by doylecolmdoyle; 02-11-18 at 10:11 AM.

GIANT TV. What size are we talking? Will you Netflix in 4k? [ or higher? :P ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    GIANT TV. What size are we talking? Will you Netflix in 4k? [ or higher? :P ]
    Thinking 65inch, will be a huge jump, atm got a 40inch 10 year old 720p samsung :P I dont use netflix but my partner does, if they offer 4k streaming im sure we could as I am on 100mbps NBN

Thinking 65inch, will be a huge jump, atm got a 40inch 10 year old 720p samsung :P I dont use netflix but my partner does, if they offer 4k streaming im sure we could as I am on 100mbps NBN
    Haha you will get neck pain from looking around.

I run a 37 inch 1080i which I bought in 2006.

Maybe you can start to game in 4k?

Anyways sorry to see the cube packing up but it was crazy awesome while it lasted. The hidey CPDs though.... I have three in a cube with only shrimp and they hide constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Haha you will get neck pain from looking around.

I run a 37 inch 1080i which I bought in 2006.

Maybe you can start to game in 4k?

Anyways sorry to see the cube packing up but it was crazy awesome while it lasted. The hidey CPDs though.... I have three in a cube with only shrimp and they hide constantly.
    Yah will be sad to pull apart the cube, will put the 5-6 dwarf corys in the bookshelf blackwater tank, all the CPDs are gone now i am pretty sure. The remaining embers can go outside, tho I think I will take down those tanks. also.

I do have xbox and i am looking forward to battlefield 5! tho I dont think the model I have outputs 4k

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011